logo

History

2002

CU Chemie Uetikon AG spins off the zeolite and silica
gel businesses into the new entity Zeochem AG

 
 

1997

CU Chemie Uetikon AG buy-out Sud Chemie's shares in
United Catalysts and found Zeochem L.L.C.,
Louisville KY, USA
 
 

1993

ISO 9001 certificate awarded

 
 

1979



Joint Venture between Chemische Fabrik Uetikon AG
and United Catalysts, a subsidiary of Süd-Chemie,
in Louisville KY, USA, with new manufacturing unit
for zeolites
 
 

1973

Set up a manufacturing unit for Molecular Sieves

 
 

1971

Formation of the CPH Chemie + Papier Holding AG
located in Perlen

 
 

1939

New manufacturing unit for silica gels

 
 

1899

The company "Gebrüder Schnorf" is converted into a
joint stock company

 
 

1881

The Schnorf family buys shares in the paper manufacturer
Perlen Papier (founded in 1873)

 
 

1818

The Schnorf brothers start up a manufacturing facility in
Uetikon (Switzerland) for the production of sulphuric acid,
iron sulphate and copper sulphate
 
     

Zeochem AG • Seestrasse 108 • CH-8707 Uetikon am See • Phone +41 44 922 93 93 info(at)zeochem.ch | Legal Notice

logo